Starting January 1, 2014, California will be enforcing new building codes, and SEAOC has been busy preparing tools to help members transition to these new codes! The 2012 IBC Structural/Seismic Design Manual series from SEAOC provides a step-by-step approach to applying the structural provisions of the 2012 International Building Code and reference standards.
Each volume is an excellent reference and study guide for the NCEES Structural Exam. The series is an invaluable resource for civil and structural engineers, architects, academics, and students.
- Volume 1: Code Application Examples
- Volume 2: Examples for Light-Frame, Tilt-up, and Masonry Buildings
- Volume 3: Examples for Concrete Buildings
- Volume 4: Examples for Steel-Framed Buildings
- Volume 5: Examples for Seismically Isolated Buildings and Buildings with Supplemental Damping
SEAOC Members Save 20%: Log in and visit the members' only section for the exclusive discount link.