Committees are where the party's at, and SEAONC committees are no exception. They've been creating valuable (and free!) guidelines that benefit the whole profession. Check out these recent publications:
- Guidelines for Special Inspection and Structural Observation in Accordance with the 2013 CBC (thanks, Construction Quality Assurance Committee!)
- Guidance for Geotech Reports (thanks, Professional Practice Committee!)
- Guidelines for Special Inspection of Wood Construction (thanks again, CQA committee!)
SEAONC and SEAOC can help extend your legacy:
- With a gift from Walter Hensolt, SEAONC is creating a "living story" of structural engineers and the landmarks we helped create.
- A gift from Raj Desai allows SEAOC to bridge research to practice, including participation on the upcoming Tall Buildings Initiative update project.
- A gift from TY Lin is helping the next generation of structural engineers attend graduate school, several of whom are the first in their family to graduate from college.
Please consider SEAONC or SEAOC for your estate planning, and help create lasting value for the profession you love.
Maui: Need we say more? Heartfelt thanks to SEAONC's Convention Planning committee who have teed-up what promises to be the best SEAOC Convention ever! Make your plans now, and see you on the beach!